Tuesday, August 4, 2020

WHY RAIN HAPPENED THAT NIGHT ????



(PART 2)

 

“He was ……….killl………killed in ……………..front of ……..”

Before 35 minutes

Some police officers earlier went for further investigation to Leenu’s house (the girl in the painting made by Ali) and informed her about the murder of Ali.

Obviously, after hearing this, she faced a psychological trauma. After investigation, Officers found from her doctor that Leenu was suffering from Liver Cancer. In short, Ali was in love with Leenu. To save her, he was working very hard, by doing some paintings and selling it. But his earning was very less than he thought. And the money, he needed for her operation was a huge amount. Then, suddenly………… after some days, he went to doctors and said that he had got a work in Bangalore. So he requested to start the operation and in 7 days, he would pay all the money.

INTERVIEWER-  Sir, but what happened at the zoo ??

Oh sorry!!!  I forgot to tell what happened after murder of Matu.

Before we could try anything…………. ……..Matu was killed……. in front of us. Killer, within 2 seconds after we came, cut his throat with ……………that knife. And the funny part was, instead of saving him, our two teammates vomited there only seeing this heinous crime. As I thought, he already had a backup plan. Shockingly,  I don’t know from where five smoke grenades were thrown, and the next moment, he was gone (Just Like Mr. India).

Ha…haa……I think he must be using another word for kidnapping, i.e. Surprise adoption. It is because from beginning only, he was only giving us twists and surprises. Don’t take it seriously; this line is not important for case. This is only to make this atmosphere light.

So, now let’s go ahead :

In that smoke, firings were done by my teammates, due to which some of our officers were injured. Public in the zoo were panicked due to the firing sound. In that run race, I forgot that I was severely wounded. But I had a question at that time- What the zoo authorities were doing at the time when Matu was tortured ???? Didn’t they listen his sound while he was tortured ????

And this time, there was only a single CCTV camera in the zoo that is fixed only at the entry gate, ……..hnnnnn……to check whether visitors were paying money or not. Now I think many of you have got your answer of your question- Why the killer chose this zoo only ??

For the next two days, I and some wounded officers were given treatment. And the irritating thing is that I was always treated by Dr. Rajesh Khanna. Why ??

I got this answer before three days only. You will also get it ……

In these two days of treatment, files were cased against the zoo because there was a scope of doubt on the members and caretakers of the zoo that the smoke grenades must have thrown by them.

After discharge from the hospital, the shocking neeews………. I got to know that another bank robbery took place on the same day on which Matu was murdered.

The funny part was that the government party which was in power thought that the bank robbery must be the work of the opposition party.

Hnnnn….You are intelligent, you must have guessed till now why I told like this.

In these two days, our officers worked very hard, and got many clues that would help in further investigation. The first clue we got was that whenever animals try to escape or run, then these smoke grenades are used, and the decision, of where to use the smoke grenades, are taken by caretaker. So, caretaker must be involved in the murder of Matu.

But similarly there was another possibility that Matu could be involved in Ali’s murder. If he is involved, then why did killer killed him ???? Did Matu blackmailed him  ????  Was Matu having anything that killer was afraid  ???? Many questions, but no answer.

“Papa wake up, already you are late”

Whenever I listen this, sometimes I think due to me, her whole career is destroyed……………one thing, you know….she also dreamt of becoming a journalist like you. Now, I think if she would not face this, then surely she would be looking like you.

INTERVIEWER- She is very lucky, that she has got a father like you because my father…………..my father killed …me……...

What ????

INTERVIEWER-   No……….means, I wanted to say that my father always taunt me for not having a good job. He always thought that becoming journalist would put me in danger …………means you can understand the life…..anything can happen to us if we investigated something about some criminals…….so I tried to say that those taunts were similar to killing me …..

Oh !! I thought…………………Ok! Leave it.

Now, the next clue we found on Matu’s phone is a photo. We didn’t have any information about the photo because the photo was of a guy from his back, but there was a snake tattoo in his left hand.  Matu had clicked this photo, the day before his murder. How this guy is connected to Matu  ????   To answer this question, we have to further investigate the bank robbery.

But before that we reached to Leenu’s house. The officers asked Leenu, showing her the photo of Matu that did she knows him and before dying, did Ali make any contact to Leenu. As expected, she didn’t know Matu but the best thing is that she gave a fantastic clue for further investigation (Never expected). The clue was, before two days of Ali’s murder, he made a contact with Leenu and told her that he had a threat to his life, so for the next two days, they can’t meet and if he dies, then she should show this photo (a photo was given by Ali to Leenu) to police and tell them that the guys in the photo must be the culprit behind his death. So, the photo had 6 guys. It looks like a college photo.

 After asking Leenu about the photo, I fff……..felt………. like ground slipping……….. under my ff……feet. I had never expected that where I had ………. …..I ended the journey, another time I had to start from that point only.

INTERVIEWER-   Sir, if he already knew that his life is in danger, why didn’t he inform the police ???

Nice question !!  you will surely answer yourself at last.

INTERVIEWER – Sir, what was so special about that photo and which journey are you talking about ????

Hnnn……………..I would tell you later.

Then we went to bank to know more. This time, when I asked the security guard, (I think he was already ready with the excuse), I just………. laughed and slapped him. The excuse was very extraordinary. I had never heard this excuse before. So, the excuse was................. “My fortune teller warned me not to take any fight with a robber or else I will die”. And my fortune teller told me to warn and slap every lazy security guard.

The next clue we found was the same mask. I don’t how this came to mind, but one of my teammate tried to find this mask online and luckily we got also. Further we found that these masks are manufactured in…………….

Also, the photo of the college boys (got from Leenu) was also from …………. Bbbb…..Bangalore ……..and the college was none other than…………. REVA Uni…ver..sity.  The same university in …which…

But suddenly… live ………live ………  murd..er………....

INTERVIEWER- Sir………..sir , what are you thinking ???? What happened next ?   sir ……….sir …..do u need doctor………..Sir I am calling ambulance.

No…….no……..please call my Dr. Raj……eesh…….. I have his number on my phone………….please take it and call…………My medicines are over …………..tell him to bring new med……icines ……………..

AFTER 10 MINUTES  

Did you give him any type of stress ????   Don’t you know he is suffering from a disease ??  And why did you come here ??

INTERVIEWER-  Dr. I came here to know the reason behind his resignation. Today, he is one of the most honest and sincerest cops of this city. It has become breaking news, that’s why I came to……….

Ok ask whatever you want. I know everything about him……In this condition, he can’t give you interview.

INTERVIEWER- Sir……

Before that, bring my bag……………..I have given him one tablet. I had kept these medicines near his………..stupid…… throne like chair. After 1 hour, remind him to take this medicine after having the dinner.

INTERVIEWER- Ok sir, can we start now……

Ya…… I think you are very curious to know about his life. Hnnnn………sometimes, more knowledge can harm you (laughing). Know as much as you need……….

Ok leave it, ask............

INTERVIEWER- Sir, what is the story behind……….Bangalore ?? Why he was tensed when things come about Bangalore ?? Sir …….what happened in Bangalore ????

………………

 INTERVIEWER-  Sir, please can we talk about it. I want to know……….what happened in……….

Nothing that much, that was not an impor…rr……tant issue. He must be tensed because ………because tension is a part of his profession. Please you can ask some other question. I am ready to give answers of your other questions.

INTERVIEWER- Sir, everything was linked to Bangalore….that college photo and those masks……….and sir, he would also tell me when he wakes up. But without knowing what happened in Bangalore, I will not leave sir.

You are very………very stubborn. Ok! but in one condition……….please don’t publish it because it is linked to his personal matter and after knowing that, it is published, it will hurt him badly.

INTERVIEWER- Ok sir……..

Ok, so………

His full name ……….I think you know. He was born in Bangalore. His father was a professor at RIT. I think……you don’t know about RIT. So, RIT-Ramaiah Institute of Technology, one of the best engineering colleges from Banglore. His mother was a housewife. At that time, I was working at Sahaj healing, a hospital.

I think you must know a fact that whosoever childhood were creepy, they become successful in their profession. You know why ?? ……………..because they work very hard to forget those terrifying memories. They fight every moment with themselves not to remind those………..those……. spine-chilling moments. To divert, they passionately work for their profession, but the real problem lies within them only. Really, by looking and hearing his words, you will think that he is a very interactive and funny guy. No one can guess that he was having a childhood, full of nightmares.

So, do you know what is the meaning of Pratap ?? …………….Pratap is not a name given to him. It is just a symbol of bravery. Pratap means daring. He must have told you his title as Pratap. But in reality, there was no title in his name. The reason behind this…….A very very common and hot topic trending issue on Social Medias, but as always, ignored in reality.

The issue is none other than “caste”.

I know that now you are thinking that it must be a boring topic discussing about a common topic. But the pain of this discrimination only knows those, who suffer this till now. Ok leave it……………..I know that this effect of discrimination has decreased in cities, but not in villages and small towns till now.

At our time, discrimination was vigorously done on the basis of caste system. So, one of the victim is nearby you.

Next thing, which I am going to tell, none of you would believe this. Whether you believe it or not, but it is a reality. At that time, people would kill you, if they come to know that you belong to a lower caste.

Funny, I think. You can refer to Wikipedia for this. The page name is CASTE -RELATED VIOLENCE IN INDIA. It should not be violence but it should be violences. I know you must be thinking that VIOLENCES word don’t exist, but none of you are thinking why violence word is there and that also based on caste.

Sorry for that, because this is only for the proof that really, violence was there on the basis of ………….CASTE , the word that boils many of your blood.

Let’s go ahead,

He was reading in the same school in which his father was the professor. So, at that time, according to the low caste rules……….you know what are the discrimination done on this basis …….you must have read in civics. Example- no friends, touching high caste would humiliate their respect ……..etc.. He was acquainted to this. This was not so much horrible for him. Not only him, many more were there like him. But the best thing happened to him in this condition is…………that he ………got a bosom buddy at that time.

It is told that if a community’s name is bad, not every single person from that community is wrong. Just like that, his best friend also belonged from high caste, but his heart…………… was pure. (Laughing) But as you know, you don’t get happy ending in every story. Unfortunately………………..

 


4 comments:

WHY RAIN HAPPENED THAT NIGHT ????

(THE FINAL PART) “ It’s the time for Climax, baby…………just enjoy it   ”. Before 10 minutes but before any further investigation, the case...